Fs Crk, Strider, Zt

TERMS OF SALE, READ BEFORE RESPONDING!

NO TRADES
I am selling my entire Knife collection aside from a handful of user knives I will need.
It will be a large sale and I have priced the knives to sell quickly. All prices are total prices including: SHIPPING and PAYPAL fees. No haggling over price. I will drop prices on the knives when the market dictates that I should. International sales handled on a case by case basis at extra cost.

I GREATLY prefer PayPal. However if you must use a US Postal Money order it needs to be in my hand no later than 72 hours from when we have a deal. That’s it, no other methods of payment.

You have my word and my BF ITrader reputation standing behind these sales, further more I promise to package your knife well and ship promptly.

I strongly encourage you to buy the optional postal insurance for your package. If the knife is lost in transit I will do my absolute best to help you resolve the problem, But I will not reimburse you for a lost package. Buy the Insurance if this concerns you.

1. First up is a set of Chris Reeve Sebenzas, Mammoth Inlays with Damascus Blades. Each knife has an additional Factory Fitted S30V Blade. One for show and one for go.
Condition is mint. The Pictures speak for themselves. Set is 1400.00 . REDUCED 1350.00 > 1300.00 >1275.00 > 1250.00 > 1225.00
SOLD PENDING FUNDS

CRKsetGood.jpg

CRKLG1.jpg

CRKLGPK.jpg

CRKSMPK.jpg

CRKSMPK1.jpg

Last edited:
2. The Nicest Strider SNG I have ever owned. SOLD and shipped

3. ZT Knives Model 200. SOLD

4. ZT Mud Knife designed to keep crud from getting in the pivot. Cool Knife and very sought after. Never used to cut but carried 2 days for fun. Cleaned and oiled you would never know if I did not tell you. 140.00 > REDUCED TO 130.00 > 125.00 > 115.00 SPF!
ZTMudCLP.jpg

ZTmudSW.jpg

Last edited:
Another price drop on the sebenzas! WHY ARE THESE STILL HERE?

These are now cheaper than the new price on PLAIN blade Mammoth Sebenzas!!!

Last edited:
Last drop. I going to pull the Mammoth Sebenzas this weekend and start using the damn things. Rather do that than just give them away. If you want them get them now because they are not going to get cheaper.

I would love to have the sebbie package if they are still available.
Please send paypal with insurance info.

Scott

I would love to have the sebbie package if they are still available.
Please send paypal with insurance info.

Scott

THANKS GOD! I seriously could not figure out why these did not go! THANK YOU!! I will PM my paypal addy!! Jim

Back