FS: CRKT Viele Wasp 8002 NEW

bdmarion

Gold Member
For sale is a CRKT Viele-designed "Wasp" model 8002. It has a plain edge, clip for tip-down carry, a very smooth action, rock-solid lockup, is in new condition with box and papers--never used, carried, sharpened, etc. These retailed for $130 but are now d/c--would make a good edc or collector. I'm looking for a quick sale at SOLD-PENDING. Shipping will be $5 USPS Priority. M.o.'s are fine or I'll take Paypal + 3%. I'm new to selling on BF, but have lots of positive feedback on eBay (under bdmarion--look me up!:D ). Thanks!!!

bdmarion

Gold Member
oh yeah, I forgot...the handle is a titanium frame with G-10 onlays, it's a linerlock and it is 4 1/4" closed. I think the blade is AUS-118.

bdmarion

Gold Member
Ok, how about 34.99--great knife for a price like that...if it doesn't sell at that price, I'll keep it...thanks

Quick Queston, do you ship to Canada? If so I might be interested. Thanks.

-Lindey

bdmarion

Gold Member
I've never shipped to Canada, but I don't think it should be a problem. I just ballparked the cost at USPS and it would be about $10 for Priority. If interested, let me know... Thanks
Ben

bdmarion

Gold Member
Knife is sold...WAIT, NO IT'S NOT...WAS NOT ALLOWED THROUGH CUSTOMS...NO MORE INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING FOR ME!!!

Well, customs down here in Canada doesn't always make much sense if any at all. Aside from their strictness, Ben was a great guy to deal with and all transactions were smooth and he had it in the mail in no time. Whoever takes him up on this offer is getting a great knife, at a great price from a great guy to deal with. Sorry once again for the inconvenience Ben.

-Lindey

For the money you just cannot touch what you get in a CRKT Wasp. Titanium scales with G10 and some of the best bladesteel ever used by CRKT. I suspect this is one that will be sought after in coming years. Anyway, my 2 cents on this knife .... This is a steal. :)

I can't see why this knife wasn't allowed into Canada...in fact I own several including the collectors edition........AFAIK it is legal as are M-16's etc
Only automatics,Stilletos,Balis and switchblades are unshippable into CANADA.
CRKT and Kershaw sell a bunch of assisted knives up here with no problem.....only heard of one batch of M-16 that were refused at the border and that was three years ago.....just curious as to what happened?

Kap

bdmarion

Gold Member
I'm curious as to what happened also! I read the list of things not allowed across Canadian borders, and a simple pocket knife like this one was not on it. I took it to the USPS desk and the clerk, after reading the customs list, said it should be fine. I paid postage, he stamped it, sent it, and almost two weeks later it arrived back on my doorstep with an attached sticker that said it was not admitted into Canada. That's it, no explanation, nothing...frustrating. ???????

bdmarion

Gold Member
Haven't heard from Cinergi, so at this point, the knife is still up for sale...