1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Ontario Knives Spec Plus SP8 Machete Survival Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

FS DIRK LOOTS KNIVES

Discussion in 'For Sale: Fixed Blades (Individual)' started by Choppaman, Aug 21, 2019.

1. Choppaman

Choppaman Gold Member Gold Member

May 6, 2017
    FOR SALE!! DIRK LOOTS KNIVES!!!
    In an attempt to thin out many multiple sets of knives and get some cash, I have a few of my amazing Dirk Loots knives up for grabs. The fit, finish and detail on these knives are over the top making them very difficult to pull from my collection to sell. These are new condition knives. Never used/carried. They come with sheath as shown. You will truly be amazed with the beauty of Dirk's work here.

DM for additional pics or info.

Pricing includes PP fees and ConUS priority shipping. Must be 18 years old to purchase and know your state's knife laws.

Please be specific on the knife you claim since I have a few of the same listed. Follow up with a prompt DM for pp info. Thanks for looking. I hope these can go to a good home.

(Top to Bottom)
    Bird and Trout-Curly Maple-knapped steel-hollow grind-N690 Bohler- OAL 8.5”-blade 4 3/8”-sheath-3/32" SFT - sheath - $275.00

Liberty Jumbo-
    Orange Dyed Maple Burl/blaze burlatex (red & orange layered)-black liner-5/32” CPM154 Tapered Tang and a mosaic pin – OAL 11”-blade 6 ½”-. (I paid $520.00 + $60 custom RLO RH sheath asking $495.00

Fieldcraft Acrylic and Maple Burl-Stone Knapped-hollow grind-N690 Bohler-OAL 8 3/8” blade 4”-sheath- 1/8" SFT - sheath - $325.00

Fieldcraft Maple Burl-Stone Knapped-Hollow grind-N690 Bohler-OAL 8 3/8”-blade 4”-sheath- 5/32" SFT - sheath - $325.00

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]