• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

FS: Folders - CRKT, SOG, Spyderco

c_morse

Gold Member
Several for sale. Prices include PayPal fees, shipping is $5 for one knife, $8 for two or more, CONUS. No trades please.

SOG Flash II assisted opener, partially serrated - as new in box - $35

CRKT My Tighe assisted opener, plain edge - two minute rolls on the blade edge and some dust on the handle from display (has not been carried) - comes with box/literature - $35

Spyderco Delica Clipit, fully serrated - a bit of tape residue on the blade but no edge damage (has not been carried) - $40

SOG Twitch II assisted opener, plain edge - as new, no packaging - $30

Please PM with any questions, etc.

Flash II pics:

IMG_4199.jpeg IMG_4200.jpeg IMG_4201.jpeg IMG_4202.jpeg

Copied directly from the updated Exchange rules...
"... sellers need to do their own math and list a TOTAL selling price shipped."

https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/updated-exchange-rules.1646264/#post-18826796

GL with the sale!

I think you guys are taking this more than literal, but perhaps there are people on this forum suffering that badly from Common Core. In which case, I'll be glad to remove any doubts:

The Flash II will be $40 shipped ($35 + $5)

The My Tighe will be $40 shipped ($35 + $5)

The Delica will be $45 shipped ($40 + $5)

The Twitch II will be $35 shipped ($30 + $5)

If you want to purchase two or more:

Flash II/My Tighe will be $78 ($35 + $35 + $8)

Flash II/Delica will be $83 ($35 + $40 + $8)

Flash II/Twitch II will be $73 ($35 + $30 + $8)

My Tighe/Delica will be $83 ($35 + $40 + $8)

My Tighe/Twitch II will be $73 ($35 + $30 + $8)

Delica/Twitch II will be $78 ($40 + $30 + $8)

If you want to purchase three or more:

Flash II/My Tighe/Delica will be $118 ($35 + $35 + $40 + $8)

Flash II/My Tighe/Twitch II will be $108 ($35 + $35 + $30 + $8)

Flash II/Delica/Twitch II will be $113 ($35 + $40 + $30 + $8)

My Tighe/Delica/Twitch II will be $113 ($35 + $40 + $30 + $8)

If you want to purchase all four:

$148 ($35 + $35 + $40 + $30 + $8)

I'm just waking up so very likely I might've missed some combo. If you don't see an all-inclusive total price listed for a combo you'd like, please let me know and I'll be happy to update this post with it.

Last edited:
Yeah...It's a bit out of character for me to do any sort of "patrolling", but it threw me off a bit. So, I was just hoping to clarify, which is why I copied/pasted the verbatim from the rules, bold, caps, and all.

Having adopted the new rules, I now only look at the knife price listed, as I've been Pavlov'd into knowing that shipping is included. I didn't notice this on your thread until someone else brought it up. Because of this, at least for me, it isn't really a matter of Common Core.

Sorry if I ruffled any feathers.
And...FWIW...You responded exactly how I would have. Not sure if that's good or bad.
Cheers and TGIF brother!

Back