• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

FS: GEC #93 Waynorth Cutlery Real Lambfoot in Dark Chestnut Jigged Bone

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is new in tube. It hasn't been carried or used. It is a beautiful knife. No gaps, nearly perfect centering (<1mm toward the mark / show side), flush spring, and great matched jigging / coloring. It has nice snappy action / walk and talk with about a 6 pull.

I would like to trade this ideally, however I am open to selling if the right trades don't shake loose (will post in the appropriate selling sub-forum).

Here is the trade thread, please post trade offers there or PM me:

https://www.bladeforums.com/threads...ambfoot-dark-chestnut-jigged-bone-93.1670922/

Trade interests:

- Ivory GEC / Northwoods / Queen
- Abalone GEC / Queen
- Pearl GEC / Queen
- Custom slipjoints

Or

$250 PayPal shipped priority in the ConUS

I understand this price may upset some people. I price it this way because I know they've sold for more and because I'd rather trade it, but the right trades aren't coming up. If it bothers you I'm sorry that such a thing bothers you.

BlCJ6aol.jpg

XphKH9ul.jpg

PvAFER5l.jpg

EAUyLBVl.jpg

Last edited:
Kerry W Kerry W and T The Shatz , I have an extra one. Please message me if you are interested. I tried to message both of you, but Kerry cannot receive messages and Shatz, your box is full.

D Doc Ward , I might be interested in a trade if you could send more information to me.

And if anyone else is interested in a Jigged bone Lambsfoot, please feel free to message me.

Thanks

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back