• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

FS: Gransfors American Felling Axe

Status
Not open for further replies.

md02geist

Gold Member
Curved 31" handle. Lightly used but in excellent condition, just needs a cleanup.

Asking 200, price includes shipping and insurance in the CONUS.

Please PM if interested. Thank you!

Curved 31" handle. Lightly used but in excellent condition, just needs a cleanup.

Asking 200, price includes shipping and insurance in the CONUS.

Please PM if interested. Thank you!
I can't PM you but I I will take it as long I can see a few pics of the handle and head. Just want to verify the bit alinement and that the head is in decent shape. Could you post a few pics?

Last edited:
I can't PM you but I I will take it as long I can see a few pics of the handle and head. Just want to verify the bit alinement and that the head is in decent shape. Could you post a few pics?

Sure.

It's dirty and has a little surface rust but is still quite sharp. It's only been used to chop one rotted cedar. Otherwise it's just hung in my garage for the last year or two. It's in great shape, and cuts like the dickens. I was really impressed with this axe, as I am with everything I have Gransfors. I really like how it is weighted.

Attachments

• gransfors 1.jpg
    gransfors 1.jpg
    796.5 KB · Views: 28
  • gransfors 2.jpg
    gransfors 2.jpg
    833.7 KB · Views: 28
  • gransfors 3.jpg
    gransfors 3.jpg
    449.5 KB · Views: 29
  • gransfors 4.jpg
    gransfors 4.jpg