• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

FS: iPhone 6 S Plus 128GB & iPhone 5 32GB

chadridv

Gold Member
1. I used this phone with Verizon, but I'm pretty sure it can be unlocked to use with any service as well as internationally, but all that is buyers responsibility. There is a sim card port.

It's the 6 Plus S with 128GB Storage Capacity. Condition is excellent. Some small marks and indications of use here and there.

Comes with the original box, some stickers and papers. original headphones and charger are not included.

I am asking SOLD Shipped within CONUS, Paypal "personal" or buyer covers fees.

No trades please except for a strider PT.

------------------------------------------

2. This is a Verizon iPhone. I really have no idea about if it can be unlocked or whatever. Again, that's the buyers responsibility to do their own research. There is a sim card port.

This is an iPhone 5 with 32GM Capacity. Condition is pretty good. Some small scratches and swirls on the screen. Some small chips and scratches around the rim of the phone. Camera lenses front and back are very clean.

Comes with the original box only. original headphones and charger are not included.

I am asking $110 Shipped within CONUS, Paypal "personal" or buyer covers fees.

No trades please except for a strider PT.

Any questions please feel free to reach out. Thanks!

1. iPhone 6 S Plus
MyeqxTy.jpg

gAhxpOd.jpg

pYLyYSe.jpg

QOymaZs.jpg

73iAga4.jpg

11Eo5Uu.jpg

kZ8NCea.jpg

2. iPhone 5

e9GzgJO.jpg

pmbLWG5.jpg

IDTK4zM.jpg