• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

FS: Kershaw Blur - OD Green

BMCGear

Gold Member
I've always liked the Blur but didn't care for the assisted opening. I saw a youtube video where it was deassisted and still functioned so I picked one up and took the torsion bar out. I really like the knife but it just doesn't get much use. It's been carried once but hasn't cut anything. It is sharp, centered, and has solid lock up. Comes with the box and the torsion bar.

$45 shipped

olDF8XRyhZfwIpOApej9zgHjvQgxAdAxwIff2jTwBJBq5zAiPVAHsP1cg4fv_13Y11EYMMNNF4_rqOVpDlR98xmM1jtJHccY4aNq4iwSSMdgBTtzdqI9FbkZEffiODm74u-IXVi3TLE=w2400

lV0ymr2059_a-fSN49hPJNd2Vlin6r9ON4kt7JqNFyYUadEYGb8_s0pFGht0qvuvtpjpJ5aCG0C7dVKBBPuqIBqQO_GBVkhc4C7SAg-yryvtG4wSd_D9UPCOAn5ZPn9g-8IsYkpDEqY=w2400

I will take the Kershaw Blur if you will accept a USPS money order. PM on the way.
BMC, I could not find anyway to PM or email you. Will wait for your reply.

Last edited:
I will take the Kershaw Blur if you will accept a USPS money order. PM on the way.
BMC, I could not find anyway to PM or email you. Will wait for your reply.

Looks like this one is sold.

Thanks BF

Last edited:
Back