• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

FS: Kifaru XRay, Citizen EcoZilla SS, and Battlefield 3 game for XBOX 360

*** Email is the best way to contact me. I accept paypal, or a USPS money order. I include shipping and a tracking# in the USA only. Any questions, feel free to email me. ***

1) Kifaru XRay G1 Foliage. I love this pack but I just haven't used it enough to justify keeping it. No stains and it comes from a non-smoking home. I have the side compression straps stored inside the chamber pocket and it comes with a medium padded belt. SOLD!

2) Citizen EcoZilla SS. I am the original owner of this watch (purchased July of last year), but I wear my Luminox 99% of the time since it fits me better (the EcoZilla is a beast). There is a small scratch on the stainless steel part of the watch but the glass is perfect. Comes with the original case, paperwork, and strap extension. SOLD!.

Citizen-048-M.jpg

Citizen-049-M.jpg

Citizen-053-M.jpg

Citizen-055-M.jpg

Citizen-056-M.jpg

3) Battlefield 3 for XBOX 360 I traded off my XBOX 360 earlier this year and have no use for this game. Has 4 hours of play on it and is like new. $36 shipped to CONUS.

Citizen-058-M.jpg

Last edited:
Back