• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

FS: Leatherman's, Victorinox and Gerber. Lot's of gear!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all, selling off some new/unused sak's and a couple of used ones. Also listing some MT's.

Payment via Paypal. Shipping is $3 for First Class or $6 for Priority within CONUS. International at cost and your risk.

PM with any questions. Cross posted.

NIB Vic red Hercules 54751 w/NIB pouch 33250 (bought seperately but selling as set)..... $60
NIB Vic Marlboro Spartan..... $17
NIB Vic black Swisschamp..... $55

Used but very good shape.

Vic Red Spartan..... $10
Vic Silver Tech Tourist..... $10
Vic Silver Tech Climber..... $15

Multi-tools.

New Leatherman bit card with 5 bits and the adapter for ST300, Rebar, etc..... $13

Thx. for looking! I will give discount on purchases of three or more, depending on value.

SOLD ITEMS.

SOLD....Unused Leatherman Skeletool, with combo blade..... $20...SOLD
SOLD....NIB Vic Swisstool 53905 ( newest serrated blade) with pouch..... $68....SOLD
SOLD....NIB Vic black Compact 54943..... $30....SOLD
SOLD....Used Gerber MP400, almost new with sheath, only pliers were used a few times..... $25....SOLD
SOLD....Vic Camo Tinker..... $10...SOLD
SOLD...Vic Red Hercules with pouch.....$45....SOLD

Last edited:
THIS HAS BEEN SOLD.

I also have a Lansky two rod turn box that was used just once with the instructions for only $10. This is a great add on to any purchase or out right purchase as it works great for touching up sak's, folder's or fixed blades like kitchen knives, etc.

Generic pic to show you what you will receive, plus the instructions but I pitched the plastic packaging away!

Last edited:
NIB black Compact sold elsewhere!

Time is running out on these items so get them while you can! :)

Thx.

Let's try a couple of deals today!

1.) Buy the three sak lot and the NIB Marlboro Spartan for only $45 shipped and get a lightly used set of yellow plus scales for free.

2.) Buy the NIB Vic Hercules and NIB Vic belt pouch for $65 and I will pay for shipping via Priority.

3.) Buy a lightly used and carried Vic Hercules with pouch for only $48 shipped. Or you can add it to #2 deal to get two Hercules and two pouches for only $45 more!

Thx.

Last edited:
Bump with price drops and added a lightly used/carried Vic red Hercules with pouch.

Thx.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back