• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

FS: Mags: AR, M1A, FN FAL, AR & AK Drum

For your consideration:

Standard capacity magazines can NOT be shipped to CA, NJ, NY, MA, MD, and HI due to state law restrictions.

SOLD Qty 10 C Products 30 round AR-15 magazines, sealed in bags. 20.00 each.

Qty 10 (5 shown in picture, but I have five more) 20 Round Metric Austrian FN-FAL Magazines. 30.00 each

Qty 5 Pro Mag M1A 20 round magazines for the Springfield M1A (.308) 35.00 per mag. Sealed bags, never used.

Qty 1 M1A 25 round magazine for the Springfield M1A (.308). Brand new in bag (I took it out of the bag for the picture). 70.00

Qty 1 Chinese AK 75 round drum 200.00

SOLD M.W.G. Co, “The Ninety Rounder” 90 Round .223/5.56 90 round drum. New and never used. 200.00

Shipping for any mags will be for what the package weighs, and what that shipping is on USPS + tape and gas (I live out in the country, away from the nearest post office). I WILL NOT jack up the prices on shipping at all. I will notify you of shipping totals when I ship. All sales are final.

If you need any extra references, please let me know, and I will send you my Ebay account name, which is 550+ sales at 99.7% rating.

If you have ANY questions or want to purchase magazines, please EMAIL me, and do not PM me, as I do not check my PM’s but once a week.

Paypal, cash or money orders only.

Thanks!

Regards

Last edited:
Ar 30 rounders are sold pending funds. Everything else is still available.

Haven't received an email from you on the AR mags.
Can you email me at KismetLRC at gmail dot com ?

Back