• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

FS: Mcgizmo Haiku XML-2 (XR-E reflector), Sinner Ti custom & Surefire 2AA (new ver.)

Up for sale is a titanium Sinner 18350 tri-edc.

The LEDs are neutral Nichia 219B with a 1.5 amp programmable driver from Dr Jones (lucidrv with ultra low moonlight mode programmed and 5 click mode lock).

Levels are 0.04 to 400 lumens? (ie. Super dim moonlight mode). You can program any number of modes and the levels etc.

The optic is a 10507, "throw", with an orange gunga glow sticker behind the optic. Has a blue flouro polymer o ring in the head.

Pocket clip is a threaded Mcgizmo clip that can be screwed on to your tripod for nighttime photography.

The color rendering is very nice on this light, it's got a nice cross between flood and throw. Has nice soft, neutral beam. Not at all harsh on the eyes. The Nichia 219 and 119 are my favorite emitters hands down.

This is a super nice light at a great price sure to please. Light is in very good condition with a flaw in the finish (rough patch) near where the head screws in (as seen in the photos).

$235 SHIPPED

Last edited:
I'll take the haiku, please email me at andylarock @ gmail.com to exchange info
Thank you

Last edited:
Back