• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

FS: NIB ZT 0561, perfect action, cheap *price drop*

I'm selling my ZT 0561. This is one of the brown scaled models, and this particular knife has a looser action - you can use the thumb stud or the flipper. Only 1 in about 6 or 7 of the 0560 series will have a detent that allows the thumbstud to be used as Hinderer intended. I almost don't want to let this one go, but I never carry it, and I know there are people that want one of these that is loose enough to use the thumbstud. I actually prefer to get a tighter one and only use the flipper now, but at one time I was really set on finding one like this. It's all personal preference. The one for sale is the brown scale one with clean titanium scale. I no longer have the 0560 that it is pictured with. $170 Shipped $165 Shipped

ZT_Pair-Front.jpg

ZT_Pair-Back.jpg

All 3 knives are NIB. PayPal only. First unconditional I'll take it in the thread gets it. Comes with box and paperwork. I will ship the next day after receiving payment.[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
I'm selling my ZT 0561. This is one of the brown scaled models, and this particular knife has a looser action - you can use the thumb stud or the flipper. Only 1 in about 6 or 7 of the 0560 series will have a detent that allows the thumbstud to be used as Hinderer intended. I almost don't want to let this one go, but I never carry it, and I know there are people that want one of these that is loose enough to use the thumbstud. I actually prefer to get a tighter one and only use the flipper now, but at one time I was really set on finding one like this. It's all personal preference. The one for sale is the brown scale one with clean titanium scale. I no longer have the 0560 that it is pictured with. $155 Shipped -need to sale, so dropped the price low.

ZT_Pair-Front.jpg

ZT_Pair-Back.jpg

PayPal only. First unconditional I'll take it in the thread gets it. Comes with box and paperwork. I will ship the next day after receiving payment.

If you get the $$ before someone else is interested it's yours. E-mail me with more specific timeline if you/re interested.

Back