• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

FS: Omega Speedmaster "Reduced" in excellent condition with box and all papers.

pbubsy

Gold Member
Watch is in excellent condition with some very light scuffing here and there on the bracelet from some light weekend wear. The hesalite crystal is very clear with some very light scratches that can be polished out by hand with some crystal cleaner from a jewelry store (you can't really even see them, but I had to mention). Watch keeps time well within COSC Chronometer specifications and all chrono functions are working properly. It has all links on the bracelet and fits my near 8'' wrist with a good amount of room to spare. Has all cards/papers/boxes that it should along with the international warranty card.

Movement is the ETA 2892 overlaid with a Dubois Depraz chronograph module and is quite similar to the Lemania movt used in watches costing around $15,000 and more!

There's absolutely nothing wrong with this watch, I'm just cutting down on my knives and watches to help save some money to live off when I quit my job to finish school soon. Plus I've got the Moon watch which is my REAL baby :D.

I'll take $875...$840 (that's $800 plus the $40 shipping)!!! SHIPPED via Postal Express Insured mail for it. Watch is not very old and will not need a service for a very long time.

I'll accept only PMO's or Bank MO's for the time being as I'm currently waiting on a claim between PayPal and my bank over a fraudulent seller I dealt with.

Here's a good review:
http://www.wristwatchreview.com/2006/06/15/review-omega-speedmaster-reduced-35105000/

This is an ad for the same model watch I've got, this guy has his info together a little better than I do though:
http://www.swissmade.com/en/web/index.php?id=1358

The ref# is: 35105000

The caliber# is: 3220

I'm the second owner, the first was Japanese. In Japan. There's no date on the warranty card and the information segment for the Jeweler is in Japanese with the exception of the telephone number: 058-320-1800

I don't know if it means anything, but below the date box the numbers read: 30880

59644404 is the number on the back of the case right below the logo

Watch is 38/39MM

d863_3.jpg

P1010148.jpg

Last edited:
I could be, which one is it? Please message me at

pbubsy at yahoo dot com

ya wouldnt be interested in a swap for knives or lites or .....??

let me know my em is cvettercr1@aol.com if ya are,

nice watch too, i am tempted, if it wasnt right after x-mas....................

did ya ever em me??

i bet you did and my spammer ate it, try it again and i'll keep an eye out for it, maybe we can work something out, if ya wanna do a swap or something, i like that watch!

cvettercr1@aol.com

Yessir I did. I think I'm going to hold out for cash though at this point. It'll be going up on evilbay very soon if it doesn't sell here or on the watch forum in the next couple days.

not a prob, if it doesnt work out keep me in mind, & good luck with it, its a nice one.

Last bump before ebay. You won't be finding one in this kind of condition that isn't NIB for around $1900!!! This watch is like new!!!

Back