• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

FS: Peter Rassenti Alpha integral folder

This is my favorite custom knife, and a design I think is second to none. Unfortunately, I've got to get funds together ASAP for a large, time-sensitive purchase, so I'm moving this one.

The Alpha is a custom knife made by Peter Rassenti. The frame is a single piece of milled titanium, and the blade steel is S90V. Never sharpened, carried, adjusted, or disassembled. From Peter, this one was over $700 shipped. Includes box and the pictured Maxpedition case.

I'll take $625 TYD via USPS (FedEx/UPS add $10).

Please be aware that there is a slight grinding anomaly at the rear spine of the knife where one side is cut slightly higher than the other. You can see it in the pictures, and this is the reason my requested price is what it is. I've no doubt Mr. Rassenti could and would easily even these sides out if I sent the knife back, but it didn't ever bother me enough to try.

The blade is perfectly centered, the pivot tension is spot on, the action is awesome, and the blade is thick and snaps open and closed with a satisfying "clink."

I think the knife is nearly perfect and hope to purchase one again in the future, but I just really need the cash at the moment.

PayPal only, US only. Thanks!

8400158929_70155eb357.jpg

8400158815_e784ca4b74.jpg

8401246462_91f394a7cd.jpg

8400158617_9e88887579.jpg

SPF to 45monco, seconds to Leesan82 noted. My PayPal address is hoxecutor@gmail.com. Thanks, all!

Back