• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

FS: Pistol

md02geist

Gold Member
Hello all,

I have for sale a CZ-P01 9mm Pistol.

It is in excellent condition. I am ex-infantry so I am fanatical about maintenance of my firearms.

Exact round count is unknown but I would venture to guess probably around 500-1000. It is still being broken in.

It has the CZ Customs Competition hammer installed on it, which gives it a much better trigger pull. Shown here:
http://czcustom.com/cz_75-cz_85-factory-hammer.aspx

I will include one CZ-P01 magazine that has the pinky extension, one CZ Compact magazine with a metal plate base that makes it flush fit, and one CZ 75 fullsize magazine with plastic base that eliminates any gap between the magwell and the pistol itself. All CZ brand magazines, no cheap knockoffs.

In addition, if the purchaser likes, I have a set of Red and Black VZ "Frag" grips that I can include for an additional price, and a Crossbreed IWB Super Tuck Holster.

Asking price is 550.00 for the pistol w/ comp hammer and mags and stock grip panels. The VZ grips can be had for 60.00 more and the Super Tuck Holster can be had for 50.00.

REASONABLE OFFERS CONSIDERED. Please feel free. Not really looking for trades but I could be convinced I suppose if it was a cash + steel deal on busse or bussekin.

DISCREET PAYPAL PREFERRED.

Last edited:
your link is to a factory hammer did you mean one of the competition hammers?

Thank you sir! That was a mistake. I do indeed mean one of the competition hammers. The correct link for that product is here:
http://czcustom.com/czcomphammerhighfat.aspx

Although it appears there are three versions of the comp hammer and I cannot remember which one this is. I will have to measure it later.

Thanksgiving Day Sale: *over*

500.00 for the pistol and mags, 50.00 for the grips and 40.00 for the holster.

Fuzzy math makes that 575 for the whole package.

Last edited:
I had some questions as to whether this has an NSN number; it does indeed.

Been looking for one of these, I am pretty new to the site but have done two clean transactions as the buyer here with no issues. I have tons of positive feedback on other gun forums. I guess I can't IM you because I haven't upgraded my membership yet. Seriously interested, if you can IM me please do with your email, or you can email me at Dave(at)elevenbravo.com. Looks like we share a similar background. Thanks tons.

Price drop to 500. This is without vz grips and holster.Thanks!

Last edited:
Back