• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

FS: Seiko 200m Titanium Perpetual Calender Quartz

Revolvergeek

Gold Member
Greetings all,

Just got back from Florida (Denis the Menace ran us out early) and need to sell a few toys to pay the bills. Prefer paypal for payment (mandatory for non-USA buyers) and prices include shipping to US/CA/UK (others at actual cost). Insurance extra. Please email me if you would like to see bigger scans.

standard.jpg

1) SOLD One used Seiko SBCM021J Perpetual Calender Quartz, titanium case and back, factory strap with titanium hardware, 200m WR, 10 year battery life, roughly 40mm diameter with 20mm lugs. Very good overall condition with a couple very shallow but visible scratches/scuff on the the sides of the case and on the bottoms of the lugs. More details about the PerpCal (measurements are wrong on this page though). Prefer paypal for payment and price includes shipping to US/UK/CA addresses: $190 REDUCED to $175! SOLD

2) Withdrawn One used Seiko Italian Chrono, quartz, 100m WR, the orange hand is the sweep seconds that tics in 1/5th second increments (VERY uncommon on a quartz chrono), the subdail at 6 is seconds, at 9 is a 24hr hand that is slaved to the main hour hand, and at 12 is a 30min register. The domed mineral glass crystal has a few hairline scratches. This is a big watch 47mm in diameter with 22mm lugs. Details on the Italian Chrono. On factory Z22 dive strap: Withdrawn $135
(Sorry, but I decided that I really don't want to sell the Italian Chrono.)

Thanks,
Danny

Bigger scan of the watches.

Interested in the watch below for the one on the left? Crystal is perfect, a few scuffs on the bracelet. Worn a handful of times.

watch1.jpg

watch2.jpg

Thanks for the very nice offers guys, but I really need to try to sell a few watches to make back some cash instead of trading for different ones. I have about a dozen watches right now and some of them just have to go.

Regards,
Danny

Kennieyk,

Which one? The Italian Chrono or the Perp Cal? I still have the Italian and I have another Perp Cal very similar to this one (blue face instead of black) that is on a solid link titanium bracelet. Depending on how a trade works out I may be listing several more watches for sale soon. :cool:

standard.jpg

Thanks,
Danny

Hey Danny, if you get to selling that full Lume faced Seiko 5, make me a good deal and I'll take it! Those things are COOL!

Sincerely,
Anthony

Back