• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

FS: Silent Knight Battle Grade

n850gt

Platinum Member
Terms:
All prices include shipping and fees. Shipping by USPS Priority, insured. Payment by PayPal G&S or USPS Money Orders on request. No trades. No international sales. Offers welcome.

Buyer is responsible for knowing and abiding by all laws in their jurisdictions. Please ask all questions before committing to buy.

Knives are factory as received from Busse. The come with the tactical cardboard sheath.

Silent Knight SR-101

Green blade and black and green G10. Catch-less. I cut the tag when I freed the knife from the shipping wrap.
$400 shipped

UFWq0Ra.jpg

EpGmjRC.jpg

DS6
Hammered silver blade. This was purchased during the first run of DS.
$230 shipped SOLD

Pi732u5.jpg

Gek4za2.jpg

Flak Jack
Black blade and black G10 scales.

$300 shipped SOLD

xW5YNMD.jpg

FfzEXKO.jpg

FMV8, FMV14 and KPB98 matching set
All INFI, comp finish with tan canvas Micarta. The Micarta shows lots of variation, and each has great character. Blade finishes all show signs of descaling and machine chatter marks. Like new, never used and never sharpened. Come with their cardboard sheaths. Sold as a set but I might consider breaking them up if there is interest.
Withdrawn

bfMfb5f.jpg

Last edited:
That piece of INFI is yours. Please email me: n850gt at gmail dot com and we’ll get the deal done.

Back