• Preorders are LIVE for the 2024 BladeForums Traditional Knife

Traditional Knife Information Thread - make sure you go in there and read up.

Requirements: Be a Gold or higher member or have been a member of the forums since 6/2023 with at least 100 posts in the Traditional Forum. Preorder is for people who live in the continental US only, international orders will be separate.

Delivery expected in Q4 2024, hopefully before the holidays.

User Name
    Serial number request

FS-Small Sebenza Classic

FS-Small Sebenza Classic
Includes original box, birthday card, take-down tool. Knife has been carried for about 3 months with very little use, never sharpened. Has a few slight signs of wear on the handle. The blade is perfect and still razor sharp. Asking $250.00 OBO.

Email me at mykamado@hotmail.com

SOLD, pending payment.

Not a bad deal at all, but I'm afraid that the admin. is going to start coming down on sale posts outside the proper forum, sorry to say.

Originally posted by stjames
Not a bad deal at all, but I'm afraid that the admin. is going to start coming down on sale posts outside the proper forum, sorry to say.

I know. I'm interested to see how sharply the number of for sale posts will decrease after the change goes into effect. Thank Heaven for rec.knives (still free).

The great-granddaddy of the knife discussion boards. Flame city.

Back