1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.

FS: Spyderco Knives PRICE DROP ON CALY 3 Carbon Fiber

Discussion in 'For Sale: Production Knives (Individual)' started by WalzAaronFFG, May 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WalzAaronFFG

WalzAaronFFG

Jun 4, 2011
    I have a LNIB Spyderco Caly 3 Carbon Fiber. It is un-used, but has the standard wear marks on the tang from opening and closing that most pinned knives have. The blade is shiny new and the handle looks beautiful. Comes with a crisp new box.

$105 SHIPPED to your door. Send payment via PayPal Gift to avoid fees, or add 3% to cover them. Knife will be shipped USPS Priority Mail with DC and Insurance

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I also have a LNIB Spyderco Salt in black. I sanded and lightly polished the titanium clip and barrel nut to give it a brushed stainless look. I bought this one on the forums so I am not the original owner. It may have seen some mild use in the past, but judging by the blade condition and handle, it is new. This is the plain edged version.

$45 shipped to your door. Send payment via PayPal Gift to avoid fees, or add 3% to cover them. Knife will be shipped USPS Priority Mail with DC and Insurance

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I am also posting a thread in the gadgets and gear forum to sell some other cool items. I am trying to raise money for my first AR-15 rifle build. I have a long ways to go! Feel free to msg/email me any info you have on your builds or purchases in the AR department of firearms. Wish me luck!

Last edited: May 21, 2012
  2. Kheldar

Kheldar

Jun 17, 2010
    I'll take the Salt for $45. Please send your PP info.

3. WalzAaronFFG

WalzAaronFFG

Jun 4, 2011
    PM with PayPal information sent. Spyderco Salt is SPF to Kheldar

4. Kheldar

Kheldar

Jun 17, 2010
    Payment sent on the Salt! Thanks!

5. WalzAaronFFG

WalzAaronFFG

Jun 4, 2011
    Payment received. Thanks Kheldar. It will ship Monday and should be there quickly since you're a fellow Wisconsinite.

6. Custom

Custom

Jan 15, 2012
    if you are willing to trade, and ship to canada. i can trade you an emerson horseman, and a ss kiwi for your caly 3 zdp

7. WalzAaronFFG

WalzAaronFFG

Jun 4, 2011
    Sorry, no trades. ConUS shipping only.

Thanks though!

8. WalzAaronFFG

WalzAaronFFG

Jun 4, 2011
    Caly 3 Carbon Fiber Still available... anyone?

9. P Thomas

P Thomas

Dec 22, 2011
    I'll take the Caly, Pm me your paypal info.

10. WalzAaronFFG

WalzAaronFFG

Jun 4, 2011
    Caly 3 Carbon Fiber is SOLD! to P Thomas. Knife will ship tomorrow AM or first thing Monday. Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.