1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.
  3. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

FS: Strider TAD SLCC

Discussion in 'For Sale: Production Fixed Blades (Individual)' started by shady A.M., Mar 20, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shady A.M.

shady A.M. Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 28, 2004
    Up for sale a used Strider TAD SLCC in the BB variation. This was purchased last year here in the exchange. I've always liked this design but I got too many fixed blades right now... I'm selling this in the same condition I received it. The sheath is some aftermarket custom job and it works well. The knife has normal kydex rub marks from sheathing. The blade appears to have been sharpened and reprofiled on a WE or Edge Pro. Whoever did it, actually did a decent job, IMO. It's not a collector's item by any means but these are hard to find. SOLD

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 30, 2017
  2. xrayoneone

xrayoneone

Sep 22, 2006
    PM sent

3. Fezick

Fezick

Mar 2, 2013
    I'll take this

4. ohioan

ohioan

May 22, 2012
    2ndsies

5. shady A.M.

Jul 28, 2004
    Fezick is the only one who got a message thru to me. I have been having trouble getting PMs or emails thru BF all day today. If Fezick backs out it will go to xray then ohioian. Sorry guys

6. xrayoneone

xrayoneone

Sep 22, 2006
    I asked where to send payment but it's your knife. Congrats Fezick

7. shady A.M.

Jul 28, 2004
    Xrayoneone, there is something up with BF's PM system. I have not received anything from you today. I'm sure you sent one but it has not arrived in my inbox or email. You're the second person who has not been able to get a PM thru to me today.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.