• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

FS: Strider TAD SLCC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Up for sale a used Strider TAD SLCC in the BB variation. This was purchased last year here in the exchange. I've always liked this design but I got too many fixed blades right now... I'm selling this in the same condition I received it. The sheath is some aftermarket custom job and it works well. The knife has normal kydex rub marks from sheathing. The blade appears to have been sharpened and reprofiled on a WE or Edge Pro. Whoever did it, actually did a decent job, IMO. It's not a collector's item by any means but these are hard to find. SOLD

Last edited:
Fezick is the only one who got a message thru to me. I have been having trouble getting PMs or emails thru BF all day today. If Fezick backs out it will go to xray then ohioian. Sorry guys

I asked where to send payment but it's your knife. Congrats Fezick

Xrayoneone, there is something up with BF's PM system. I have not received anything from you today. I'm sure you sent one but it has not arrived in my inbox or email. You're the second person who has not been able to get a PM thru to me today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back