• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

FS: Swamp Rat Waki w/leather

Status
Not open for further replies.
NO TRADES! $425 US shipped to CONUS. I need the $425 as a USPS money order, no checks.
I'm selling a used Black on Black micarta SRKW Waki with an Armorall Leather sheath(also black). I will not seperate the two, sorry.
I have used, but not abused, the Waki. I have chopped a few peices of wood, but mostly trimmed some bushes, sliced a few pumpkins, pears, gallon water jugs. So, there is obvious wear on the black coating, see pics. The top of the tip had the coating flake off, the pic is fuzzy and up close, so it looks larger than it really is. The handle, tang, and spine are excellent. The handle could be washed to look lighter, it's just from use.
There are no chips or rolls on the edge, I have touched it up on a ceramic rod, and used a strop. There is some blackish patina on the edge, can be polished out or removed as sharpened, no rust at all. The edge is sharp, but never really shaved, it's a tough piece of steel and has a long life ahead of it.
The sheath is not only excellent in build quality, but only has a few slight mars on it. The top(where the handle touches, has indentions from the textured of the micarta, pretty normal.
First "I'll take it" gets it once I recieve the USPS money order for $425 US. Here's some pics....not the best camera, but they depict it's condition well. I really looks better in person.

IMG_0234.jpg

IMG_0235.jpg

IMG_0240.jpg

IMG_0238.jpg

IMG_0242.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back