• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

FS: Victorinox SAK lot sale. Now four SAK's at only one price!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am going to offer the following Vic's as a "lot" for one low price and include Priority Mail shipping with extra insurance. The following are included in the "lot".

NIB Vic Swisschamp with red Plus scales. Mag lens turns inside housing so newest version.
NIB Vic Champion Plus with red Plus scales. Mag lens turns inside housing so newest version.
LN Vic Explorer with new Sapphire Plus scales (cost $14 for scales). Mag lens does not turn inside housing so previous version.
ADDED: Used Vic Climber in red scales. Some wear on scales but tools are real nice.

Price for lot (all four items) is only $100 includes shipping (within CONUS) and fees. Payment be Paypal or USPS Money Order. I will consider shipping outside CONUS with additional shipping costs.

PM or email me at "mjp2k AT hotmail DOT com" with any questions.

Thx.

Last edited:
I also have a red Climber in really good shape and I put a value of about $10 on it. Scales show some wear but tools are very nice. I am going to add it to the "lot" for free so you will get four Swiss Army Knives for only $100 shipped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back