• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

FSoT: BNIB Spyderco Manix 2 XL - $99

10after10

Platinum Member
Thank you very much for taking the time to look at my post.

Spyderco Manix 2 XL

PICS: http://s1375.photobucket.com/user/10after10/library/Spyderco Manix 2XL 1?sort=2&page=1

I'm selling off many of my production knives that I never use. This is part of my production Spyderco collection. Brand new, never used or carried. Spyderco Manix 2 XL. Smooth to open & close. Blade is hair popping sharp & centered. Zero play in any direction. This beautiful big knife offers so much bang for the buck. It's so versatile & can be used for a variety of tasks, from mundane letter opening duties to hard use, it can do it all. Only taken out for pics. Comes with all original packaging & documentation just as delivered from Spyderco.

Overall Length: 8.94"
Blade Length: 3.85"
Weight: 5.2 oz.

Price: $99, delivered by USPS. $103 by PayPal Goods & Services.

SOLD, thank you retired01 & as always thanks Blade Forums.

Willing to consider any knife and/or "gear" trades, up or down, +/- cash.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

***PLEASE read Terms & Conditions***

- Available until I indicate "SOLD".

- Please ask any & all questions before committing to buy.

- Please only post unconditional "I will take it", followed by PM, email or text with your Blade Forums username.

- I will confirm sale by providing you with my PayPal email.

- I reserve right to refuse sale if Terms & Conditions aren't met.

You are more than welcome to text or call me.

William Chu, aka 10after10
email: pagoda1970s (at) gmail (dot) com, not PayPal email
call or text: (773) 25 five - zero 444

Last edited:
Back