• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

FSOT: BWM, Miliganza Meaner (Price Drops)

I have decided I want to start a one color collection so I am getting rid of blades that dont match it.

Mint BWM - Straight from the Busse Shop, only removed from cardboard sleeve to take pics. Tanker Gray coating with Sandstorm G10: SOLD

Satin Wacki - Straight from the Swamp Rat Custom Shop, only removed the from carboard for pics. Red n Black G10: $pf

Dogfather - Chopped one branch and sliced some cardboard. I wasnt happy with the edge so I put a hair shaving edge on it with the edge pro. Comes with a very nice sheath, its a perfect fit and has a plastic insert all the way through the sheath that makes it very sturdy. SOLD

Miliganza Meaner: Used but still in great condition, un-sharpened: Desert Sage blade / black canvas: I would prefer to trade this one for a satin leaner meaner but will sell for SOLD

IMG_0340.jpg

IMG_0341.jpg

IMG_0342.jpg

IMG_0343.jpg

IMG_0344.jpg

IMG_0345.jpg

I accept paypal + 3% or MO

Trades:
Satin or Tanker Gray or black Basic 11
Satin tanker gray or black leaner meaner
Satin black or gray BWM
Black or Tanker Gray Rucki
I prefer black canvas, black paper, black g10, black and green or black and tan g10 scales.

Last edited:
PM sent on satin waki

WOOT ILL TAKE IT

geoff

Last edited:
I was actually speaking to Jaxx via pm and its a Miliganza meaner, thickness is 3/16”. Sorry if I confused anyone and thanks for the help Jaxx.

Back