• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

FSOT: Kirby Lambert Incinerator (Silver Twill w/ Ti Bolsters) -- GRAIL

Status
Not open for further replies.

ooitzoo

Gold Member
Selling my Kirby Lambert Incinerator with Silver Twill scales and Ti Bolsters. This is an extremely rare knife in an even rarer configuration. Typically these come in some form of G10.

I hate to sell this but overspent recently and need to fill the ol' paypal.

The blade steel is CPM-154. The action is super smooth and the lock up is perfection. It is amazingly comfortable in hand (I have medium sized hands.) Centering is spot on and the detent is perfect.

These are impossible to get right now and are becoming scarcer and scarcer.

I believe the knife has been in pocket less then a handful of times. There are two very faint rubs on the bolster (I tried to capture this in the pics but ultimately gave up.) I believe the edge is original and very sharp.

$650 shipped TYD. Y'all know the drill: first "I'll take it" gets it.

International sales allowed if you used PP Gift, select your shipping method, and pay for your shipping method. I will provide proof of shipping BUT you agree the knife is your responsibility once it leaves my possession. For international sales, email me first.

Email me at mpolyak83[at]yahoo[dot]com ***THIS IS BY FAR THE BEST WAY TO REACH ME***

I will entertain trades but I am only looking at the higher end of things.

My trade thread is here: http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/s...s-Forge-Ferrum-Forge-CSC-Suunto-Watch-and-SOG

Please note: the blade is perfect, those are finger smudges in the pics and will be wiped off prior to sending this out.

ESaX9BL.jpg

neRKSLk.jpg

HcySzTi.jpg

rz9qDio.jpg

flXg0Yu.jpg

YyeryfI.jpg

PiIvYhH.jpg

xi2Myo7.jpg

eN9qoZE.jpg

MIyK8At.jpg

QU4GfTu.jpg

4uFdATj.jpg