• STOP USING PAYPAL FRIENDS & FAMILY
    Please, help us prevent you getting ripped off because someone got their account compromised by reusing their email & password. Read the new best practices for using the Exchange FAQ page.

FSOT: MT Assailant and SOCOM Elite M/A

Klesk

Gold Member
I have 2 Microtechs for sale, both are absolutely NIB, never carried, used, or sharpened.

1. Assailant Credit Card knife, NIB with nylon wallet and box, S/N 00192, DOB 08/2006. $75.
2. *TRADED!!* SOCOM Elite M/A, satin clip point PE blade of D2, NIB with sheath, box and all paperwork. S/N 00357, DOB 10/2006. Opened once to look at, then put in storage. $185.

Prices include shipping via USPS Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation in the U.S. Insurance, if desired, or shipment outside the U.S. will be extra, PM me to work out the details. I can take Paypal (preferred) or a USPS Money Order.

As for trades, I would consider working a deal for the following, in no particular order:

- MT LCC M/A or D/A, carbon fiber only
- MT Terzuola, carbon fiber only (had to ask)
- Crawford KFF (not the CRKT version)
- Masters of Defense CQD I M/A, PE blade only
- CRK Mk. VI
- EKI CQC-8, SF blade, wave
- EKI Commander, SF blade
- Just about anything by Warren Thomas

Cash on either side to even things out if necessary. NIB/LNIB condition, please. Please e-mail me if you are interested (hironakar002@hawaii.rr.com). Thanks.

Back