Fun Friday sale! Blade Show inventory

Nathan the Machinist

KnifeMaker / Machinist / Evil Genius
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
This will unlock at 3:00 eastern time

We have these three EDC available for sale.

3q9HQwG.jpg

RvS1to5.jpg

szZp0mD.jpg

I have another batch in process now and may eventually be able to reach our long term goal of actually having some shelf stock later this summer, but for now this is what we got...

Pink G10, $265
Green G10, satin, $265
Terotuf, satin, $285

Domestic shipping $12

Price includes a good kydex sheath

If these scales choices aren't your speed you can request Jo to swap them with something else.

First come first serve.

Thanks for looking.

I am just practicing. This is not claim for a knife.

So of course I snag first spot the time that I am not really trying or even proxying. C'est la vie. It is always exciting, even when you aren't buying. :)

I tried to convince my wife she needs a pink EDC, but she's not having it...so this is just a speed bump ;)

~Chip

Edit: Congrats to the Winners:p Both Satin's are gone, so pass on to the next

Last edited:
I’ll take a green one

Or any leftovers lol

Congrats to those who scored :)

I'll take anything left? Can I get black canvas unbuffed or that Terro? I need something to match the HDFK from Blade!!! I actually like the finish that is not satin, but what is that called? Stonewash ?

Nathan - I tried to send a PM, but your inbox is full. I was the third poster for three knives. Did noting a preference eliminate my option of winning one? Just wondered about the rules.

Nathan - I tried to send a PM, but your inbox is full. I was the third poster for three knives. Did noting a preference eliminate my option of winning one? Just wondered about the rules.

Try sending Jo a PM.

No that's not a problem. Jo usually processes the orders on Monday so you'll hear from her soon. :thumbsup:

Back