Fun Friday Sale! FIVE! CPK Classic, the 3" EDC, ground finish, Iron Wood

This is wild. I always thought these kicked off at 3pm. Friday afternoon I was doing brake job on truck and finished up around 4:30. When I was Done I was So disappointed I had Missed the sale once again.. Never checked thread, just kicked myself. Now I am really kickin meself!!
Congrats to the quick ones.

This is wild. I always thought these kicked off at 3pm. Friday afternoon I was doing brake job on truck and finished up around 4:30. When I was Done I was So disappointed I had Missed the sale once again.. Never checked thread, just kicked myself. Now I am really kickin meself!!
Congrats to the quick ones.

Wouldn’t want you to kick yourself again: the regular sales DO take place at 3pm (there was a sale of HDFKs on the main exchange).
The “fun” sales are more spontaneous - this one was announced only an hour or so in advance.
It helps to give Nathan a “follow” so you don’t miss important notices.

Last edited:
I've kinda talked myself (after an online conference with his preeminence Sir. B^2) to go for a C-grade and I will leave the A & B grades to you fancy-schmancy folks! Nathan is a humble fella and a terrible salesman. No snake oil from his workshop, EVER! So how bad can his blems be? If I had to wager, heckuva lot better than the way he talks about them.

In conclusion, DO NOT BUY GRADE C! Nathan said that they're borderline creek material. Unc. Matty will call dibs on one at the next sale and will be in the top ranks to claim one. Bank on it! Either that, or CataD will give me his place specially after he finds out that I have a very lonely yet very scrumptious Grog-Made leather sheath already reserved for another EDC :D

Last edited:
^^^^Good Luck, I am going to get me one of those Fatty's on the Pre-order

^ we're going for two of those fatties :)

P.S. Why are you calling Nathan fat? He looks quite svelte to me!

^^^Nope only 1, I have plenty of Knives that are .25-.26 thick Including (CPK's);)
EDIT: Just curious now as to what new (if any) scales will be offered:p

Last edited:
Back