Fun Friday Sale! The 8" abdominal ventilation tool...

Nathan the Machinist

KnifeMaker / Machinist / Evil Genius
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
This was built from an old test knife that has been kicking around the shop for years.

1.jpg~original
2.jpg~original
3.jpg~original

4.jpg~original

5.jpg~original

This is nasty little shanker. It's rough and stained, don't buy this if you're wanting a nice knife with fine fit and finish, symmetry and has not been hit much with a hammer.

This is another fun one-off that Mark and I made. It's pretty rough, the grinds are a little wonky, but it's a pretty cool knife if you have a lot of stabbing you need to do.

It's very good Latrobe A2 at HRC 59-60 sharpened 20 DPS. It balances on the first finger. It weights 11.7 ounces.

It has been beating around the shop for years, we had a little fun and it turned into something pretty rough but cool. We were just having fun with this, and maybe one of you guys would like to have it.

$150!

Does not include a sheath.

Shipping is $10

This will unlock in one hour, 5:00 eastern time

Last edited:
Great Memorial Weekend present for You :)

P.S. What Da FFFFFFFF???? I swear I saw CataD on top! I must be going senile!!!

weird ? After i posted #4,5,6 post were there then after refreshing post 2,3,4 popped up

I must have just not seen Quadruple X's post. Didn't want to open up a can of $%&#

On a separate note, can you imagine how much of this type of FUBAR will occur when the Behemoth Chop goes up on the sales block?!

And I am out working. Again when this happens. I am sad. shucks. give me 12 hours notice so I can be 23rd in line next time... :)

I saw the mash up of names and placements, too.

I was sitting here around lunch time and thinking, "Today would be a great day for Nathan to drop a surprise sale on us, last minute." I was about 6 minutes before this happened. Awesome stuff. Thanks Nathan.

New software glitches , congrats xxwarderxx , you have fine keyboard ninja skills

Back