FUN FRIDAY SALE! THE SDFK UNLOCKS AT 6:00 EASTERN TIME

Looks like Nate really need to make more than 300 basics and 100 sigs 🤣

I think I made 300 in total? Which will yield about 275 in total maybe?

Remember, this started out as a project for Amazon that was changed when Jo changed it because Jo. It was never intended to be a big run or a standard pattern, just a big silly knife. I do worry that maybe I should have made more of them.

Sometimes I hear people who feel sad because they didn't get a knife, but I will point out that our regular Friday sale (of the excellent and arguably better 6" Utility Fighter and the ugly ugly Kephart) has been up for hours and still hasn't sold out yet. So, you know...

Remember, this started out as a project for Amazon that was changed when Jo changed it because Jo. It was never intended to be a big run or a standard pattern, just a big silly knife. I do worry that maybe I should have made more of them.

Sometimes I hear people who feel sad because they didn't get a knife, but I will point out that our regular Friday sale (of the excellent and arguably better 6" Utility Fighter and the ugly ugly Kephart) has been up for hours and still hasn't sold out yet. So, you know...
Will the next sale on these be bigger than today?

The demand for these beefy field knives seems to be there. Hopefully another run of HDFKs is in the cards, and maybe you would consider a run of SHDFKs...aka an SDFK with an HDFK-esque fuller. 🤩

This will unlock at 6:00 eastern time.

Five Basic series and one Signature series 7" Super Duty Field Knives

We normally unlock these at 5:00 but Jo is away at a cutting comp, I was out of town getting some grinders for the new folder, and Mark and I were unloading machines all morning and we don't actually have any pictures yet! so I'm moving it back an hour.

These pictures are of the basic series. There will be a signature series too.

sU6ep9q.jpg

lqPOXOX.jpg

J2Ydcwj.jpg

CoBVlnY.jpg

wapEOwU.jpg

fK4YmEd.jpg

tO6fU9x.jpg

Qnzwoqt.jpg

This is a full 1/4" of Delta 3V goodness

7" blade length, 12 1/4" total length, 1lbs 1 oz (14.8 oz for the Signature series)

Despite the significant amount of blade on this fat girl it does just balance on the first finger. The handle is designed to accommodate a three-finger grip to get a little extra length for some use as a small chopper.

Sharpened 22 DPS, HRC 60.5

Highly corrosion resistant (for a tool steel), good abrasive wear resistance, practically unbreakable, and with the Delta heat treat it has good edge stability and will remain sharp in all kinds of crazy use that would wreck most knives. Comes with one of the best sheaths in the business.

Despite being practically unbreakable, our primary grind geometry isn't overly obtuse and our thickness behind the edge is pretty reasonable. These knives cut like you would expect from us. We know what we're doing.

$350 (plus ($13 shipping) for the basic series (this is a lot of knife for the money)
$475 (plus $13 shipping) for the signature series

This knife comes with our rough use warranty. If it ever fails for any reason short of intentionally breaking it (can't be done with your monkey meat, it's going to take some tools), I will replace, repair or refund your knife. You can't break this knife.
signature series one please

Back