Fun Friday Sale! Three! CPK Classic, the 3" EDC, ground finish, Iron Wood

QUOTE="Turth, post: 18503661, member: 397322"]I'll hold out for a Grade A, this time at least, so passing my spot along here. Enjoy your knives!

(And if two posters above happen to back out due to divine intervention, I'll take that A!)[/QUOTE]

I just wanted to confirm if I scored. It appears Turth gave up his spot?

QUOTE="Turth, post: 18503661, member: 397322"]I'll hold out for a Grade A, this time at least, so passing my spot along here. Enjoy your knives!

(And if two posters above happen to back out due to divine intervention, I'll take that A!)

I just wanted to confirm if I scored. It appears Turth gave up his spot?[/QUOTE]

I was quite confused too by Turth's post which he has since edited because I didn't see anywhere in Nathan's OP where Nathan had stated that there were only 2 x A grades up for grabs!

Sorry Bud, but it just looks like you will have to jump into the vanguard like the rest of us the next time ;)

Hey no problem guys. Jo informed me they’re honoring my request because of the confusion. This really demonstrates what a class act they’re running at CPK! :thumbsup::)

Congrats GusMeister :)

I personally think that the grade C one will be a heckuva knife plus a great surprise in terms of the workmanship. That is actually the one I would've gone after specially with the $100+ savings :thumbsup:

By the way from Nathan's earliest post that they will try to keep the price of the new Field Knife variant (FK-2) in the same ballpark as the original is really great news for the more budget minded CPK buyers, albeit if there's less grinding involved in order to keep the costs more in line.

Of course when offered with the more fanciful handle scales the price will naturally escalate but kudos to CPK to wish to keep this one closer to the 2016 or so prices with little price inflation in accordance with the higher overheads, fixed and variable ones. I'm going for at least 3 x FK2s :D

By the way from Nathan's earliest post that they will try to keep the price of the new Field Knife variant (FK-2) in the same ballpark as the original is really great news for the more budget minded CPK buyers, albeit if there's less grinding involved in order to keep the costs more in line.

Of course when offered with the more fanciful handle scales the price will naturally escalate but kudos to CPK to wish to keep this one closer to the 2016 or so prices with little price inflation in accordance with the higher overheads, fixed and variable ones. I'm going for at least 3 x FK2s :D
Agreed, was really excited when Nathan explained what his pricing goal was for that model. Gonna be a hit for sure.

Thought were were trimming down and only going to keep 1 per model?:confused::rolleyes:

Agreed, was really excited when Nathan explained what his pricing goal was for that model. Gonna be a hit for sure.
No Doubt, 2019 will be remembered as "The year of the FK2" 4.5 inch blade seems to suit (and be the "Sweet Spot" for the majority CPK enthusiasts) Dare I say it could very well end up being #1 Seller in CPK's Short History:thumbsup:
Everybody has to prioritize and purchase what He or She Wants, likes, needs, and Can afford:thumbsup: I am allocating my funds in a potentially "Different" CPK Direction:p:cool::eek:

Back