Further memo to Cormac

If you really want to get to the essence of internal martial chi gung, you can't get it in a book. However, you should read Sun Lu-tang's "Xing Yi Quan Xue". It's available on Amazon.com and it's truly one of the most brilliant expositions of internal martial arts philosophy and practice. A masterpiece; the kung-fu equivalent of Iyengar's "Light On Yoga".

I'd bet Cormac could write a book of his own. DON'T EVER BE THE GUY TO PISS HIM OFF!!!

Cormac,
Hope I make it to see you at SHOT. Dark Irish Nectar on me if I make it. Stay safe and well my friend.

you guys better stay away from that stuff, I think it makes you addled and act wierd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :( :eek:

Hey! Wait a second! This wasn't supposed to be a new thread; it was supposed to be a further response to that "wrapping the handle" thread! Dammit, I'm always hitting the wrong button! At least that's what my girlfriend keeps telling me.

Kshurika,
This is something that I'm only beginning to scratch the surface of, so thanks for the good intel.

Ryan, I'll be there hope I see you

Back