1. BladeForums has ZERO TOLERANCE for extremism or calls of violence. We request your assistance dealing with this as we do not want to see the site shut down due to violent threats. Please see this thread here in Tech Support: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/bladeforums-has-a-zero-tolerance-policy-towards-threats-of-violence-extremism-be-warned.1769537/

Future 3" Pro Series Knives. Question for Tim.

Discussion in 'Galyean Pro Series Knives' started by SteelSnob, Jul 24, 2010.

1. SteelSnob

SteelSnob

Sep 7, 2009
    I love the Pro Series and I have a JYD in my pocket right now.

I was kind of sad that the Turbulence wasn't released in a 3" blade version. I would have bought one ASAP if it had. I can't carry anything over 3" blade because of local laws.

Will the future Pro Series models have 3" versions?

Thanks.

2. Tim Galyean

Tim Galyean

Nov 5, 2004
    Nate,

I don't have any plans for a 3" version in the near future. That does not mean that I wont make them at some point though. My experience with the JYD and Lahar tells me that bigger sells better. Right now it is a time/money thing that is going to keep me from doing every design in two sizes. That might change in the future.

3. SteelSnob

SteelSnob

Sep 7, 2009
    Ok well thanks for the reply and I might just pick up a large pro series for when I get to leave town. BTW the pro series are awesome. Thanks for making this series for us knife nuts. Have a good one.

4. misterjuiceman

misterjuiceman

Sep 19, 2009
    :thumbup: can't wait to see the next design!