Future Micarta Choices?

XMP

Any chance that in the future the RC line will have different micarta handle choices? I know I'm being picky, but I really like the olive/tan/green colored handles on the 1095 RAT line. I'd love to see that as an option over grey. (Don't get me wrong though that won't stop me from getting an RC4 & 6 when they're available, to keep my RAT 3, 5, & 7 company:))

We're always looking at options, so we may be doing something different in the future once the basic line gets established.

You have my vote on the canvas Micarta slabs as an option. The Micarta slabs on the new RC 6 are hot! The knife looks so good it may bring a tear to my eye the first time I use it, Nice work!

Tom
Chestnut Ridge Knife Shop

We really want to do some bright colors in the future, but right now we're trying to just get our "standard" line out. Once that happens then we can start looking at possible options.

We've used a few machtes down in South America that have the bright orange plastic handles. I've become a real fan of this since it is so easy to lose one after sticking it in the ground and walking off to do something. The bright orange has a lot of appeal for folks that work a lot in the outdoors so that may be in our future one day.

Man, I would love to see Orange and black as an option. I could not get enough of that. It would match a gunstock of mine to boot!

Back