G-10 Gunhammer? RanTo?

I am deciding between a Gunhammer radian blade or an Emerson CQC-15. I really prefer G-10 scales to aluminum but I also prefer 3D scales to flat. Any chance of a G-10 Gunhammer in the (near) future? Emerson seems comitted to "flat" knives.

Also I noticed mention of a RanTo (radian/tanto hybrid) blade on the website, "coming soon". No pictures and I have no idea if that notice has been up for 2 weeks or 2 years. Any info? Any pics?

There were a couple G10 Gunhammers that were made as prototypes. Give HTM a holler and see what they have to offer. You may be able to find more than what's listed in online stores.

There were a couple G10 Gunhammers that were made as prototypes. Give HTM a holler and see what they have to offer. You may be able to find more than what's listed in online stores.

Thanks for the tip. They had some G-10 prototype scales and are putting together just what I wanted; black and blue G-10 scales, maxx-glide, stone washed radian blade. I didn't like the thought of aluminum scales in extreme temperatures. I live in the NM high desert and you can't let your tools out in the sun for more than a minute without burning your hand.

If you're interested in a HTM Gun Hammer with the Radian blade I might be interested in parting with one. Shoot me a PM!

Back