• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

G-10 Kershaw Tyrades are in!!!

batosai117

Gold Member
The G-10 Kershaw Tyrades are ready to go!!!

K1850G10SW_full_31067.jpg

Overall Length (inches):8.75
Blade Length (inches):3.75
Blade Material:154CM, CPM-D2
Blade Detail:plain
Handle Material:G-10
Lock Style:Liner Lock
Carry System:pocket Clip
Special Features:SpeedSafe

G-10 handles, thick liner locks, and same great steel as the original with 1/2 of the price tag, currently $80.00 at J's Knives-N-More :thumbup:

Please check out our offers for FREE SHIPPING and discounts at: www.jsknivesnmore.com and www.jsknivesnmore.com/kershaw_knives for a direct link to the tyrades.

Thank you for viewing, take care, J.

Last edited:
Okay fellas, I ordered mine and received it today (thursday) before I went to work.

This thing is a real tank!!! Picture a ZT0200, but thinner and with a softer G-10 feel (more fine than clunky G-10).

Strong thick liners much like a ZT0200 and at 2/3 of the price :)

Mine fires hard and locks up tight. It has zero blade play and feels great in hand, almost like it's hugging my hand right back.

Here's a few pics of mine:

Photo0139.jpg

Photo0139-1.jpg

Photo0143.jpg

Photo0144.jpg

Here's a side-by-side with a Full size Microtech Socom Elite:

Photo0145.jpg

Don't forget to visit my site for free shipping and/or 5% off of future purchases. This will allow for one of these to go straight to your door via USPS Priority for $80.00 flat, no paypal fees or any of that mombo jumbo :D

Back