G-10 Police scan?

LAG3

Gold Member
Does anyone own a plain edge G-10 Police with a flat ground blade, and willing to post a scan of it? Possibly with an Endura II for comparison?(recent purchase). I found one scan of a serrated model but it wasn't very clear. I also recently bought a G-10 Rookie and think it is the most solid Spyderco I've ever owned. Does the G-10 Police also have the steel liner? I think that makes all the difference. Does anyone have the G-10 Police with plain edge in stock and for how much? Any thoughts from owners would be appreciated. I used to own a steel Police with G-2 but found the handle too long, narrow, and slippery. The blade also had vertical play in it, unlike my Hunter, Standard, or new Endura II. Thanks in advance, Leo

------------------
I run the race with determination. I am no shadow boxer, I really fight.

I couldn't find a plain edge G10 Police in the drawer, so I made a new wallpaper of big toothy Spydercos instead. Military, Police, and Calpso (Micarata, now discontinued, some in the pipeline).

<A HREF="http://www.chaicutlery.com/spyderco/Spyderco-LargeFolders.jpg" TARGET=_blank>
Spyderco-LargeFolders-small.jpg
</A>

The Police has a steel liner on the clip side.

------------------
- JKM
www.chaicutlery.com
AKTI Member # SA00001

Dear James: Thanks for the reply. I may be contacting you r.e. your e-mail. I have some knives I'm waiting to get paid for...so I can buy more. I know the Police is not new, I just got interested in it after I bought the Rookie. Thanks again. Leo

------------------
I run the race with determination. I am no shadow boxer, I really fight.

Back