• Preorders are LIVE for the 2024 BladeForums Traditional Knife

Traditional Knife Information Thread - make sure you go in there and read up.

Requirements: Be a Gold or higher member or have been a member of the forums since 6/2023 with at least 100 posts in the Traditional Forum. Preorder is for people who live in the continental US only, international orders will be separate.

Delivery expected in Q4 2024, hopefully before the holidays.

User Name
    Serial number request

G-2 Sheath

Yesterday I received a sheath I ordered from G-2, Gary Graley for an old Rigid drop point that I have. It is absolutely gorgeous! It is a form fitted pouch type in burgundy leather with my initials on the front. Workmanship and fit are impeccable and I highly recommend Gary for any of you needing sheath work. My only complaint was it took so long! He got the knife last Wendsday, made the sheath Thursday, mailed it Friday and because of the holiday I didn't get it until Tuesday! Can you believe that? ONE whole week! I was certainly impressed. I was kind of hoping, maybe I'd get it by the 4th of July. Now I'm thinking about a new sheath for my Spydie Moran, perhaps a flap over snap sheath ala Buck. Thanks again Gary for a great job and incredible turn around time!

phantom4

------------------
who dares, wins

phantom4, I really am sorry for the delay, I hope to do better next time!

G2

------------------
When a fellow says, "it ain't the money but the principle of the thing,"
it's the money.
F. McKinney Hubbard

www.geocities.com/Yosemite/Cabin/7306/blades.html

Yeah, Gary does do nice stuff, I'm wearing a Swisstool sheath he made for me and it's really classy looking. The scary thing about Gary's statement above about "doing better", is that he means it !!!!
wink.gif

Thanks G2, have a good time at the Blade show and drool a bit for those of us who can't attend.

Mark, that's something that I fight with everyday!
wink.gif

It's not really G2, but G squared, a little difference, when I had my stamp made for marking the back of the sheaths the fellow in Texas got it confused and sent a G2 stamp, I had to call and explain it again to them, and then they got it right.

I always thought it was nice of Spyderco to use my G2 on their knives!

G2

------------------
When a fellow says, "it ain't the money but the principle of the thing,"
it's the money.
F. McKinney Hubbard

www.geocities.com/Yosemite/Cabin/7306/blades.html

Back