• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

G-Shock Model MTG-900(Solar Powered, and Atomic Timekeeping).

This one is still available. I have been wearing it every day so there are light scratches on the bracelet, and a tiny scratch on the crystal. Still works perfectly. Really want to find a spyderco persian, spyderco military with plain or half serrated silver S30V blade, NIP spyderco sharpmaker 204, also interested in elektrolumens TriStar Phazer light. I will consider other offers. I can send out the knife first so you can inspect it and make sure it is as described. Please email me if interested.

DO you have pics or links to the watch so I can see what it looks like?

Sproles

That's the same model as I've got. You could use it for an impact weapon, it's so tough! :D Really a good watch, easy to read and resets the exact time every night.

Nobodys wants this cool watch? .

All offers considered. Knives, gadgets, or??. Thanks for looking..

sorry glockman, I forgot. Email me for trade value.

Listing "trade values" is not allowed here at BladeForums. Please take it to email.
---glockman99

PM is inbound. ***edited to add: Sorry I see you don't have PM, refer to below message***

Back