Gallery/picture thread

Another Scorpion to add to the list of your gorgeous workmanship... Custom zero grind convex scorpion in 80CrV2 with removable Ipe scales. I love it as much today as the moment I took it out of the mailing box. and a side helping of chakmas and kardas also beautifully functional art.

ADSC_4489_1_zps7233eb24.jpg

ADSC_4488_1_zpsdfc6b465.jpg

ADSC_4487_1_zps1ed0f98a.jpg

ADSC_4482_1_zps052b8b00.jpg

Last edited:
agggh wanted to make the " FIRST " post, should have known shav would beat me !!!!

this is part of a custom set I ordered some time ago and have been paying on slowly -- really look forward to all of them(being paid off) so I can plan my next order :D

IMG_8185_zpseeysa1oj.jpg

Headhunter 'hawk, ruination bowie, and big street barong. My 3 big sharp things from JWB. All 3 are quintessential examples of Jim's workmanship and style.

Another Scorpion to add to the list of your gorgeous workmanship... Custom zero grind convex scorpion in 80CrV2 with removable Ipe scales. I love it as much today as the moment I took it out of the mailing box. and a side helping of chakmas and kardas also beautifully functional art.

I love your knife and design. The profile is knarley and looks like it would be an aggressive with cutting and slashing. I love it, wish the curve was more aggressive like a karambit, it would be even more knarley. :p

agggh wanted to make the " FIRST " post, should have known shav would beat me !!!!

this is part of a custom set I ordered some time ago and have been paying on slowly -- really look forward to all of them(being paid off) so I can plan my next order :D

I love the design of the axe on the right.

I love your knife and design. The profile is knarley and looks like it would be an aggressive with cutting and slashing. I love it, wish the curve was more aggressive like a karambit, it would be even more knarley. :p
I do make kerambits in the same style-for the scorpion the hook isn't appropriate because it wouldn't thrust anywhere as well as it does

Back