• Preorders are LIVE for the 2024 BladeForums Traditional Knife

Traditional Knife Information Thread - make sure you go in there and read up.

Requirements: Be a Gold or higher member or have been a member of the forums since 6/2023 with at least 100 posts in the Traditional Forum. Preorder is for people who live in the continental US only, international orders will be separate.

Delivery expected in Q4 2024, hopefully before the holidays.

User Name
    Serial number request

Gallery thread link!

This one looks really nice -

attachment.php

nice work!

best

mqqn

I came here to post obsessive pics about my axes which are so cool they bring me to tears-- but I just realized I would really like to see some styling pictures of your new bugout blade and the fairbairn sykes reproduction fighting blades ( cobra and the other one ?)-- and I really like the one you just posted but I feel like I am thunder stealing if I just copy paste all the pictures from your facebook :D

I came here to post obsessive pics about my axes which are so cool they bring me to tears-- but I just realized I would really like to see some styling pictures of your new bugout blade and the fairbairn sykes reproduction fighting blades ( cobra and the other one ?)-- and I really like the one you just posted but I feel like I am thunder stealing if I just copy paste all the pictures from your facebook :D

Wait, you mean he's done another Fairbairn design? You've been holding out on us JW. Oh and if you can find the picture of his EDC Jambiya, I wouldn't mind seeing that one again. I've tried to find it on his Facebook, but Facebook hasn't cooperated.

just saw the other post about these, still they deserved a super sizing picture-- man I love this stuff, can't wait to order more !

OH MY LAWD

watch a blade come to life!

the forgemark was requested , thanks JW!!!!! this blade sings the chord wrap looks beautiful, can't wait to see it with its partner

so in love with this sword-- and just think, this is the commoner beside the 27 inch dha to come, which will have many more layers and be a finer sword altogether -- It has already taken the man a good two months of billet forging ( not solild forging but you get my point), and I expect to wait another full year before it is complete ; though I hope to already have JW working on another commission for me by then as well lol :D

Last edited:
An update on the function of the little decorative curl at the tip of the sword...apparently it's function is to snap off at the slightest provocation and startle my dog...:/
Going to rework it some this week. Shop is warm enough for forge welding too:
image.jpg

Last edited:
hey hey, maybe the blade spirits demand there be no little thingy? take your time man, will not make me love it less !!!

Back