Gallery thread link!

Oh Good LOTS of great looking knives for me to drool over. THANK YOU!!

This one looks really nice -

attachment.php

nice work!

best

mqqn

I came here to post obsessive pics about my axes which are so cool they bring me to tears-- but I just realized I would really like to see some styling pictures of your new bugout blade and the fairbairn sykes reproduction fighting blades ( cobra and the other one ?)-- and I really like the one you just posted but I feel like I am thunder stealing if I just copy paste all the pictures from your facebook :D

I came here to post obsessive pics about my axes which are so cool they bring me to tears-- but I just realized I would really like to see some styling pictures of your new bugout blade and the fairbairn sykes reproduction fighting blades ( cobra and the other one ?)-- and I really like the one you just posted but I feel like I am thunder stealing if I just copy paste all the pictures from your facebook :D

Wait, you mean he's done another Fairbairn design? You've been holding out on us JW. Oh and if you can find the picture of his EDC Jambiya, I wouldn't mind seeing that one again. I've tried to find it on his Facebook, but Facebook hasn't cooperated.

just saw the other post about these, still they deserved a super sizing picture-- man I love this stuff, can't wait to order more !

OH MY LAWD

watch a blade come to life!

the forgemark was requested , thanks JW!!!!! this blade sings the chord wrap looks beautiful, can't wait to see it with its partner

so in love with this sword-- and just think, this is the commoner beside the 27 inch dha to come, which will have many more layers and be a finer sword altogether -- It has already taken the man a good two months of billet forging ( not solild forging but you get my point), and I expect to wait another full year before it is complete ; though I hope to already have JW working on another commission for me by then as well lol :D

Last edited:
An update on the function of the little decorative curl at the tip of the sword...apparently it's function is to snap off at the slightest provocation and startle my dog...:/
Going to rework it some this week. Shop is warm enough for forge welding too:
image.jpg

Last edited:
hey hey, maybe the blade spirits demand there be no little thingy? take your time man, will not make me love it less !!!

Back