Galyean Large JYD !

nyefmaker

Gold Member
I have always liked this design, but would much rather have a Great one from Tim than a Kershaw. Does anyone know if Tim will offer the Galyean Pro Series Large Junkyard Dog in the future ??? Or was this a one and done ??? I know he is offering other designs, but I hope he makes the JYD's again !!!

I think he's working on the new model now call the Turbulence. Is very nice. I think he mentioned that he may make more of JYD again in the future. You can contact him directly by email. He's very prompt in replying.

I think he's working on the new model now call the Turbulence. Is very nice. I think he mentioned that he may make more of JYD again in the future. You can contact him directly by email. He's very prompt in replying.

Anyone have pics of the Turbulence?

Anyone have pics of the Turbulence?

999994430.jpg

Taken from here: http://www.ebosshoss.com/tradeknives/galyean/tim-galyean-turbulence-prototype-1084

I missed that ship too.I'm not crazy about the all black version at TNK.I hope TIM makes some more.

Is the Turbulence supposed to be the next one in the Pro Series roster? That appears to be a $5,000 handmade prototype and not a Pro Series proto. I would really like to see the same profile with the stonewashed or satin blade and tip up / tip down capability.

Is the Turbulence supposed to be the next one in the Pro Series roster? That appears to be a $5,000 handmade prototype and not a Pro Series proto. I would really like to see the same profile with the stonewashed or satin blade and tip up / tip down capability.

So far as I know, he has not determined what the next model will be. I was just offering pictures of the Turbulence, as requested.

I think the MOAB or the Digital would be more likely candidates for the next Pro-Series offering.

I missed that ship too.I'm not crazy about the all black version at TNK.I hope TIM makes some more.

I like the black one, but would much prefer another run of the silver as i like the silver model much better. I especially likes the ones with the vintage paintings on the handle.

Back in Jan. I emailed Tim about a large JYD. He said they were all sold out, but he was going to do another run of them sometime this year. I got on the list for a large one.

Back in Jan. I emailed Tim about a large JYD. He said they were all sold out, but he was going to do another run of them sometime this year. I got on the list for a large one.

I thought I missed the boat.:D

An other run is great news. Tim what's the ETA?

:Hey guys, I have another run of JYD's started, but they seem to get pushed to the back burner for some reason. I think I have realized that I have more fun making new stuff than making the same thing over and over. I know its not good for you guys that want a JYD or Lahar, but it helps keep me sane by working on something new! :D

My next model will be the Turbulence and I will have pics in the next couple of days. I also have another new model coming down the pipe in two months or so.

:Hey guys, I have another run of JYD's started, but they seem to get pushed to the back burner for some reason. I think I have realized that I have more fun making new stuff than making the same thing over and over. I know its not good for you guys that want a JYD or Lahar, but it helps keep me sane by working on something new! :D

My next model will be the Turbulence and I will have pics in the next couple of days. I also have another new model coming down the pipe in two months or so.

Sounds like good stuff, Tim! Thanks for the quick update. Looking forward to the next couple installments.

Jonny

Tim,Is there a list to get on,or do I order directly from you?I'd love to get my hands on a large JYD sometime this Summer/Fall.

Thanks

I emailed Tim and he got back to me right away. I got on the list to get the large JYD when He has time to make some. No Hurry, Getting on the list is a Start !!!

Back