Ganga Ram Special

Yangdu

Himalayan Imports Owner ~ himimp@aol.com
While waiting for right home the bamboo root handle developed a crack and my sister Kanchhi repaired the crack with epoxy fill. Now it is super strong!

22 inch 48 Ganga Ram Special by Krishna Kami. Bamboo root handle. Traditional leather sheath. Monster hunter at $149. *SOLD*

xGYKV9t.jpg

AxwizFF.jpg

dfApK9l.jpg

KfFxGsC.jpg

XrGDG1R.jpg

Last edited:
That's a lot of steel for $149, and nicely shaped. Bamboo root is the best.

If I didn't already have one (or two, maybe three) I'd be all over it.

That said, anyone who buys this 48 oz monster as an actual user had best have very strong wrists, forearms and everything else. It will be hard to swing, and even harder to stop once you get it moving. ;)

This ones calling me, don't have a Ganga myself. I should probably get an unlisted number. I need a third leaf to my knife rack.

Whoooah! What a deal! I waited over a year for one of them. I ended up getting a 20" AK and shortly after one came up on DOTD. I got to buy truck tires so not an option right now! Great snag forsaken!

Ha! Yep. Im having a problem holding back on a gun right now. Problem is if I buy a gun my wife wants one too so I got to get her something too.

What i like about big ol khuks is that if there is an ammo drought, khuks never need fed.

I have a 21" GRS that I purchased well over 17 years ago, and its still my go to. I would love to get a 25" AK. The Colt Walker of Khukuris. Large and unwieldy and designed to take down a horse.

I just picked up a bnib 1994 mak90. Goes with my saiga ak, wasr 10, and polish underfolder well. I have issues.
The photo is a milled receiver MAK90 I bought new in the 90’s. Slant cut receiver so I finally found an adapter to put an M4 stock on it. I hated the thumbhole stock!

Last edited:
5E2C769C-FA80-4213-8505-4786BE32DFEB.jpeg My 25” AK steely! It’s a beast! I use the post Ms Yangdu posted.
What i like about big ol khuks is that if there is an ammo drought, khuks never need fed.

I have a 21" GRS that I purchased well over 17 years ago, and its still my go to. I would love to get a 25" AK. The Colt Walker of Khukuris. Large and unwieldy and designed to take down a horse.

Im hunting a type 56 stock and spiker fsp so i can convert it to preban. I hate the bushhole stock but since i traded a cheap century a c39v1 for it im pretty happy. Ive got several ar15s and a couple FALs too but the ak just calls to me for some reason.

Back