1. BladeForums has ZERO TOLERANCE for extremism or calls of violence. We request your assistance dealing with this as we do not want to see the site shut down due to violent threats. Please see this thread here in Tech Support: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/bladeforums-has-a-zero-tolerance-policy-towards-threats-of-violence-extremism-be-warned.1769537/

Ganza model questions (please refer to #s)

Discussion in 'Busse Combat Knives' started by DocAndry, Oct 13, 2006.

1. DocAndry

DocAndry

Apr 14, 2006
    (#32,#33)

Are there like Basic 5s then?

Are these modifed INFI or regular INFI?

Anybody know?

2. rbmcmjr

rbmcmjr

Apr 10, 2005
    I think those are Rats....

3. madfast

madfast

Oct 17, 2003
    yeah but they have talon holes.... is there some mod infi left???

4. Josh Muller

Josh Muller

Jun 22, 2003
    the talon hole is definitely looks like a busse becuase of the hole itself, and because rats tend to have a slight point instead of a perfectly round outer edge.

edited out - always good to check badmojo. dont know what im talking about when i said care taker, that was an e-handled model.

5. Troy H

Troy H I'm always like this. Moderator

Jan 28, 2005
    He calls the #32 a Basic, I assume the other is as well. I think they are Basic 6's. :confused:

6. Eric Isaacson

Eric Isaacson Pirate

Dec 19, 1999
    They appear to be either basic 5's or basic 6's (my guess is basic 6) I believe the one's somewhat similar to this that sold a few years ago at Blade 2005 were Mod-INFI.

I hope that helps

:D:D

7. thatmguy

thatmguy

Mar 26, 2000
    Ditto.

To my best, these were some Basic 6's that had been marketed overseas that were found after the Basic line was discontinued.

They rock, just aks me 'n' Chuck...

8. Progunner

Progunner

Oct 22, 2001
    Basic 6 or Euro 6 as it is often called. Modified INFI would be my guess.

9. Josh Muller

Josh Muller

Jun 22, 2003
    [​IMG]

it does look like the basic 6 - however it has the rat style handle instead of the basic handle. so these are iether old blanks with the newer more available rat handles, or new blades made to have these features???????

were there any basic 6's made with rat style handles previous to this that anyone can recall?

if they're new blades, then that could mean infi, though if there old blanks that that would seem to mean mod-infi.

lol, maybe i should say taliwacker handle, since it did technically come first...