GANZAA question?

Just wanted to get some input from the hog community on receiving things after a GANZAA. This past GANZAA was my second, so I am still fairly new at this thing. My question is after your credit card s dinged when do you usually receive the stuff? Mine was dinged on Monday the 21st, and still nothing as of the 26th. No concern I was just wondering what the normal time is, thanks in advance.

Fastest I've seen is 4 days. I waited once for a little over 2 weeks.

No issue for me, as age has taught me patience. Eventually. :D

Also, I've actually gotten to know many of the Busse Crew. With knowledge comes trust.

EDIT: Oh ... forgot! Once, I 'won' a knife that wasn't made yet. Had to wait two months for that. Also, not a problem for me. Can't recall how long after the credit card ding before it actually came. I do know Jerry always wants to wait until about the last minute (which is nice).

Fastest I've seen is 4 days. I waited once for a little over 2 weeks.

No issue for me, as age has taught me patience. Eventually. :D

Also, I've actually gotten to know many of the Busse Crew. With knowledge comes trust.

EDIT: Oh ... forgot! Once, I 'won' a knife that wasn't made yet. Had to wait two months for that. Also, not a problem for me. Can't recall how long after the credit card ding before it actually came. I do know Jerry always wants to wait until about the last minute (which is nice).

thanks for your input OP!!!!!! always good to hear from a wise HOG!!!!

It's a little different every time, but they're always way quick. Last time I got my knives before my card showed that it'd been dinged. Usualy you'll get dinged right before they ship so I'd say 2-5 days depending.

good news, i think monday will be the day. i have to comp SQ's on the way!!! cant wait to try one out for size I have a CG black one but havent used it yet because i want to compare it with the comp one.

my card got dinged too, i checked it out and it was amy-0 shopping at nordstroms. prolly picking up some nice things for blade west :thumbup: :cool:

Busse dings and then they hand it off to the turtles at the PO who have zero compassion for those who have scored!

The first Busses I bought took a year or two from the time my CC got dinged to the time I got the knives. The typical couple days to a couple weeks on the Ganzaa stuff seems like nothing.

I got my ganza scores yesterday, i bet yours are right behind :thumbup:

This past one I got mine 2 days later. I musta got in MEGA early. Shipped from stock. I never had that happen before.

My Ganza scores arrived one week after my cc was dinged. Hang in there, patience is a virtue.

What did ya get? I may have got yours. LOL.

Call the shop. Amy and Kendra are great and will let you know what is going on with your score.

just wanted to let everyone know i got my comp SQ today, a week after the CC ding, all is well!!!! hope to give it a beating soon

Got mine Saturday, so i bet you will see yours soon!! If you want to trade a comp SQ for a comp Hell Razor or comp Jack hammer, lemme know!

My CC charges usually take a couple days to post on the online account manager, and I'm only one state away (in Indiana) and just across the river from Louisville, which is a major shipping hub. My stuff usually arrives the day after the USPS receives it so I've been fortunate enough to receive the knives before the charge posts.

Back