1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.

Ganzaa ... what did you try for....

Discussion in 'Busse Combat Knives' started by rlacan71, Jul 17, 2012.

1. rlacan71

rlacan71

Dec 19, 2011
    I was origionally going to get an Axe and a few Elmax blades but decided at the last minute to put in for 2 of the axes.

Im hoping that there will be more Elmax available later through the Scrapyard site. We'll see.

What did you guys try for?

2. BePrepared

BePrepared

Aug 26, 2010
    Here's mine

3. 2Dead

2Dead Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 30, 2009
    I asked for 1 double cut, 1 satin pork shank and a hawk with sheath. For the pork shanks, I listed the dc and satin separately in handle preference order.

4. rlacan71

rlacan71

Dec 19, 2011
    Im wondering If I made a mistake with not getting any Elmax. What happens when you send in a second email after the fact? Like what If I sent one in now asking to add somthing?

5. Huntsman Knife Co.

Huntsman Knife Co. KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Sep 10, 2010
    I went for elmax, a sniper hawk and a 711.

6. Mighty1

Mighty1

Aug 17, 2010
    RMD with g-10/ bone, hawk, sheath and smaller scrap max.

7. Sethrotull

Sethrotull

Jun 4, 2009
    Yes you probably missed on these elmax blades. I am guessing like at Blade Dan made limited numbers. All emails will be time stamped so if you send one now it will be figured separately from your first one.

8. adrock1978

adrock1978

May 30, 2009
    Hawk baby!!

9. BePrepared

BePrepared

Aug 26, 2010
    don't worry. There will be plenty for sale i'm sure

I bought a large and small (if i got lucky) so i'll be picking the one i like best and selling the other.

10. Steel130

Steel130 Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 17, 2010
    I just went for one of each on the Elmax offers. Hopefully I got in. No worries either way.

11. chiral.grolim

chiral.grolim Universal Kydex Sheath Extension Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Dec 2, 2008
    I went for 2 each of the Elmax offers, was late by a minute because my e-mail was set to ask for a "signature" before sending, a separate window that i didn't notice :p
    I doubt my wife will let me keep any of what I get (if I succeeded), so feel free to drop me a line in a "2 weeks" when they arrive.

12. Brummie

Brummie Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 13, 2007
    2 x scrapmax 460 & a hawk. Didn't need any of the INFI offerings.

13. =MAX=

=MAX=

Aug 6, 2006
    The Hawks are sick you guys are going to love them. The ones I have are with micarta handles but it is the same thing just with a paracord wrap. It actually fit perfect through MOLLE loops and all you need is a piece of paracord and it is secure on your pack. I take mine everywhere now that I have sheaths. I handle mine everyday when I get in its that awesome.
    Best of luck on your choices

14. Need2Know

Need2Know Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 31, 2011
    The Elmax fo sho. And a few others. Not going to count my chickens...come on good luck.

Best of luck to all, hope you get the piece(s) you truly sought and if you missed out on something, look forward to the next releases or offerings.

The Bussekin group will offer something you want, something you feel you just have to have. I'm very confident in that statement.

15. Steel130

Steel130 Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 17, 2010
    I was late by three, that darn sticky lol.

16. high desert

high desert

May 20, 2009
    I went for the larger Elmax. I think these might be more limited. I was interested in a hawk but know they will be on the exchange in the future anyway.

17. eloreno

eloreno KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Apr 22, 2010
    I tried for the flat ground RMD w/bone and g10 bolster, (this is the one I really want), and two each of the scrapyard max's.

18. SavageSmurf

SavageSmurf Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 9, 2009
    Yea I wasn't expecting a sticky; was late by 5:eek:

Edit: 2 elmax, 1 hawk

19. BePrepared

BePrepared

Aug 26, 2010
    I'm wondering if i can use my Elmax blades as trade bait for one of the older scrapyard knives (assuming i don't love them)

20. racingfirefighter

racingfirefighter

Feb 2, 2010
    I just got the axe and was going to get me 1 of each elmax but already have a spyderco mule in elmax and figured Id hold out to see what other goodies they come out with in elmax.