Gary Graley (G2) SwissTool sheath.

Well,

I just got a SwissTool and G2 sheath I bought from Clay Fleischer.

I will say nothing of the Swiss Tool, except that, in my opinion, no better mult-tool exists, unless you count a SAK. Nuff Said

So, on to the sheath. This is probably one of the coolest sheaths, ever.

At first it seemed a bit big, that there was an excess of material, but upon further inspection and some time wearing it....

I am a convert. It holds the Swiss Tool very well, in fact I almost forget I am wearing it.

I had owned a Sebenza sheath by Gary. But wearing the Sebenza in a sheath was not for me at the time. Now that I have this sheath, I am rethinking my earlier decision.

Gary, great sheath.

And not only is it functional, it is very good looking. My girlfriend started drooling and eyeballing it from the moment it emerged from the box.

------------------
Thank you,
Marion David Poff aka Eye, Cd'A ID, USA mdpoff@hotmail.com

My Talonite Resource Page, nearly exhaustive!!
My Fire Page, artificial flint and index of information.

"Many are blinded by name and reputation, few see the truth" Lao Tzu

Thanks MDP, the sheath ends up not being much larger that the cloth one that comes with the knife. If you get a chance to scan it please send me a jpeg so I can replace the one on my page.

I use the wrap around mainly because the shape dictates it needs some kind of restraint, and I don't particularly care for flaps and avoid straps when possible. But on this I use the strap so that it comes up and around the end of the tool. This way if it comes unsnapped the strap hangs down and you know it right away, also when you go to remove or replace the tool the strap is not in the way, which is handy.

Glad it works well for you and you have a 9oz tool box on your belt!

G2

------------------
"The Road to Hell is Paved with Good Intentions!"
Take the time to read your Bible Now, don't be left behind...

G2 LeatherWorks

I have one of these too and i love it.
Just as a note of interest, I was at a local leather shop to have some work done. I showed the guys in the shop the Swisstool sheath that Gary made and you could see they were impressed ! When I told them what I paid, they were even more impressed ! They charge more for the level of quality that Gary puts into his work. The piece they made for me was nice, but I have a feeling that if Gary had made it, it would have been nicer AND cheaper ! Keep up the great work and thanks again.
Hope to be ordering something from you in the near future.

------------------
Buck Collectors Club Member # 572
Dedicated ELU
Talonite fan
Knifeknut(just ask my wife)

Back