Gateway Area Knife Club 2019 Show (ST. LOUIS)

M.FREEZE

Gold Member
January 26th-27th, 2019 is our annual Gateway Area Knife Club Knife show in
St. Louis, Missouri.

Show time: Saturday, Jan. 26th 9am - 5pm
Sunday, Jan. 27th 9am - 3pm

1401 Hampton Avenue
Saint Louis, MO 63139
(Located on Hampton Ave
between I-44 & I-64)

Cost: $5.00 (price includes both days)

*110 tables of factory, custom and antique knives.*

*Email me at mfreeze83@gmail.com with any questions*

Hmmmm, for some reason I didn't get an alert from this. Not sure if I'm going to make it there this year or not. I might have to take care of some other stuff that needs to be done, but if I do go it will definitely be on Sun.

@black mamba
Railsplitter Railsplitter
Whetstone39 Whetstone39
Just a heads up if you guys haven't seen this thread yet.

I didn't get an alert either. Just happened to stop by to see if there were any replies here. Thanks for tagging me anyway Dan.

I'm going on Saturday weather permitting. My wife will possibly be coming with me and we probably won't be able to stay long. Maybe an hour or so but I'm sure I'll find something to take home in that short time.

Looking forward to it as always. Hope the weather cooperates.

I didn't get an alert either. Just happened to stop by to see if there were any replies here. Thanks for tagging me anyway Dan.

I'm going on Saturday weather permitting. My wife will possibly be coming with me and we probably won't be able to stay long. Maybe an hour or so but I'm sure I'll find something to take home in that short time.

Looking forward to it as always. Hope the weather cooperates.

Have a good time. Wish I had the chance to go on Sat, but I'll be at work instead. I'd be shocked if you didn't find something worth getting.

I just saw this, thanks for posting this thread. I’ll be there Saturday for a while anyway, hope to see you there!

Back