GAW: Name a Medium Gunstock

I suggest:

"The ALAMO", or,
"The TEXICAN.

Reason being, the Texican motley crew that fought a superior enemy in 1836, that defined a most inspirational, independent frontier spirit, paying the utmost price, their lives, dying with their gunstocks clutched under their arms.

FYI, though Tejanos and volunteers from the United States and other countries fought alongside the white settlers of Texas against the Mexican troops of General Antonio López de Santa Anna, as a whole they were known as the Texian Army.

Last edited:
If they turn out good call it the Blondie. If they turn out bad call it the Angel Eyes. If they turn out ugly call it the Tuco.

Ok, now you got me. Make this a run of three, with those names.

My all time favorite rifle stock is the full length ... "Mannlicher". Always wanted one of those for a short barreled Ruger No.1 carbine ... this thread got me thinking - I think I'll have to remedy that

Fitting name, and looks like JohnDF JohnDF was the first to come up with that seen in this post;

Recoil

searching I found three instances of that name posted, but John's was the first.

Congrats,
G2
I did the same thing and I agree. John was the first to post in post #57 at 2:40pm Central Time on Wednesday.

Congratulations John! That's a great name for this knife!

Congrats John! (didn't see yours when I added it, sorry).
Great GAW, thanks for the chance Mike!

Back